- Accommodates up to four audio/video components.
- Height clearance space between shelf: 9″, 7″ and 7″ (from bottom).
- Width clearance space between pole: 20″.
- Overall dimensions: 23 1/4″ (W) x 20 3/8″ (D) x 32 1/4″ (H).
- Weight capacity: single shelf 200 lbs, whole rack 350 lbs
- Additional shelf can be added.
- Poles are sand or metal bits fillable.
- Available pole color: B - Black; S - Silver.
- Available cap / spike color: G - Gold; B - Black; S - Silver.
- Available shelf color: B - Black; C - Cherry; O - Oak; N - Natural.
- Available model #: BL304BB, BL304BC, BL304BO, BL304SB, BL304SC, BL304SO, BL304GB,BL304GC, BL304GO, BL304SSB, BL304SSC, BL304SSO.
- Note: First letter at end of item number represents either cap/spike color; last letter represents shelf color, middle letter represents silver frame color (omitted for black color).
- Shelf Color Sample:
- Q: What is the clearance between each shelf?
A: The clearance between bottom shelves (top of the shelf to bottom of the frame) is 9″ and it is 7″ between next shelves. Besides, there is about 1 1/8″ frame spacing in-between.
- Q: What is the opening / width clearance between the poles?
A: The clearance is 20″.
- Q: What is depth from the front to the back pole?
A: It is 18 1/2″.
- Q: Can additional shelf be added to this unit?
A: Yes. You can add either 7″ or 9″ height additional shelf.
- Q: What is weight capacity of this unit and each shelf?
A: The total weight capacity of this unit is 350 pounds. Each shelf can support 200 pounds.
- Q: What is the diameter of the poles?
A: It is 1 1/2″ diameter.
- Q: How to fill sand or metal bits?
A: Before you screw the spikes on, fill it with sand or metal bits. Screw the spikes on and turn the unit over.
- Q: What is the shelf made of?
A: It is made of M.D.F. (medium density fiber) board and it is very strong. Shelf is laminated with a clear coating for protection.
- Q: What is the frame made of?
A: The frame is made of steel with powder coated.