- Accommodates up to most 50″ LCD/Plasma TV and four Audio/Video components.
- Height clearance spacing between shelf: 9″ and 7″ (from bottom).
- Width clearance spacing between pole: 19 7/8″.
- Overall dimension: 44 1/4″ (W) x 20″ (D) x 23 3/4” (H).
- Additional shelf can added.
- Poles are sand or metal bits fillable.
- Maximum weight capacity: 350 Lbs..
- Single shelf weight capacity: 250 Lbs..
- Available pole color: B - Black; S - Silver.
- Available cap/spike color: B - Black; G - Gold; S - Silver.
- Available shelves color: B - Black; C - Cherry; O - Oak.
- Available Model #: BL503BB, BL503BC, BL503BO, BL503SB, BL503SC, BL503SO, BL503GB, BL503GC, BL503GO, BL503SSB, BL503SSC & BL503SSO.
- Note: First letter at end of item number represents either cap/spike color; last letter represents shelf color, middle letter represents silver frame color (omitted for black color).
- Shelf Color Sample:
- Q: What is the clearance between each shelf?
A: The clearance between bottom shelves (top of the shelf to bottom of the frame) is 9″ and it is 7″ between next shelves. Besides, there is about 1 1/8″ frame spacing in-between.
- Q: What is the opening clearance from the front?
A: The clearance is 19″ on both sides.
- Q: What is depth to the pole at the back?
A: It is 18”.
- Q: Can additional shelf be added to this unit?
A: Yes. You can add either 7″ or 9″ height additional shelf.
- Q: What is weight capacity of this unit and each shelf?
A: The total weight capacity of this unit is 350 pounds. Each shelf can support 300 pounds.
- Q: What is the diameter of the poles?
A: It is 1 1/2″ diameter.
- Q: How to fill sand or metal bits?
A: Before you screw the spikes on, fill it with sand or metal bits. Screw the spikes on and turn the unit over.
- Q: What is the shelf made of?
A: It is made of M.D.F. (medium density fiber) board and it is very strong. Black shelf is powder coated. Color shelf is laminated with a clear coating for protection.
- Q: What is the frame made of?
A: The frame is made of steel with powder paint.