- Beautifully textured powder coated cast iron base with heavy gauge steel pillar.
- Adjustable height and top plate to accommodate different surround sound and mini speakers needs.
- Carpet spikes and footplate discs included for hard or soft floors.
- Available color: Black or Gray silver.
(W x D)
(W x D)
|BLE101B||333/4“–59″||103/4“x111/2“||61/2x8″||Black||Black||Up to 40||26/Pr.|
|BLE101S||333/4“–59″||103/4“x111/2“||61/2“x8″||Grey silver||Grey silver||Up to 40||26/Pr.|
- Q: Does this speaker stand come with spikes?
A: Yes, it comes with adjustable floor spikes.
- Q: How does speaker sit on the top plate?
A: This stand comes with two sided sticky pads for the speaker.
- Q: Does this stand have wire management?
A: Yes, there is a pre-drilled hole on top of pole under the top plate and a hold on the bottom, the pole is hollow and wire can go through from the bottom and come out from the hole under the top plate.
- Q: What is the diameter of the pole?
A: The bottom section is 13/8” and the top section is about 11/8“.
- Q: How can the height be adjusted?
A: The bottom pole is a bit bigger than the top pole. The top pole can slide to the desired height. There is a knob in the middle/junction. When the desired height is found, the knob can be tightened to fix the height.
- Q: What is the material of the stand?
A: The base is cast iron. The pole and the top plate are steel.
- Q: How much weight does this stand support?
A: It can hold up to 40 pounds.