- Beautifully textured powder coated cast iron base with heavy gauge steel pillar.
- Adjustable height and top plate to accommodate different surround sound and mini speakers needs.
(W x D)
(W x D)
|BLE201||29″ – 533/4“||14″||4″ – 7″x 4″||Black||Black||Up to 16|
- Q: Does this speaker stand come with spikes?
A: No, it is flat sitting on the floor.
- Q: How does speaker sit on the top plate?
A: This stand comes with an adjustable holder to adjust from 4″ – 7″ with a tighten screw on each side.
- Q: Does this stand have wire management?
A: Yes, there is a pre-drilled hole on top of pole under the top plate and a hold on the bottom, the pole is hollow and wire can go through from the bottom and come out from the hole under the top plate.
- Q: What is the diameter of the pole?
A: The bottom section is 7/8″ and the top section is about 3/4″.
- Q: How can the height be adjusted?
A: The bottom pole is a bit bigger than the top pole. The top pole can slide to the desired height. There is a knob in the middle/junction. When the desired height is found, the knob can be tightened to fix the height.
- Q: What is the material of the stand?
A: The base is cast iron. The pole and the top plate are steel.
- Q: How much weight does this stand support?
A: It can hold up to 16 pounds.